Over the last few years technology has changed dramatically. Here at HaulTech we’ve been working hard developing our Transport Management Software (TMS) to help you remove the need to add/copy data from one system to another.
HaulTech’s Transport Management System has always had the ability to import and export data (such as job instructions, paperwork, proof of collection (POC) and proof of delivery (POD)) and the work we do supporting transport companies has seen that integration take dramatic steps over the last 12-24 months.
So how does pallet network integration work?
This very much depends on the network that you are in. Some networks have better connectivity options that others. In it’s simplest form all networks allow you to take the job data from the network and import it into your own system with a few button clicks – for the networks who use the latest technologies (such as API connectivity) then the systems can link together seamlessly passing data backwards and forwards in real time.
What benefit does integration bring to your transport company?
It brings lots of benefits including…..
- Jobs being imported/exported in seconds (or in real-time if you’re using API connectivity) so there’s no more copying data from one system to another
- Job data for work you sent through the pallet network has full trace-ability through your HaulTech TMS as well as the pallet network system
- Job data for work you received via the pallet network has full trace-ability through your HaulTech TMS as well as the pallet network system
- Provides the pallet network member with greater visibility over the best way to route the freight
- Connect customer own paperwork in a seamless way (where the network support this)
- Give real-time delivery notifications including electronic-POD and manual-POD
- Your customer can add a job to your system and create their own labels (where network supports this)
- No more double labeling freight (where network supports this)
- Your team can spend more time driving your business forwards instead of doing admin
Is this type of integration available to system other than pallet networks?
Absolutely. HaulTech’s Transport Software has a wide range of connectivity options that span from the most simplest import/export through to connected API, so if you (or your customer) has a system that can push or pull, import or export data then the answer will be yes.
If you’re an existing HaulTech TMS user who would like to explore connecting your customer or if you’re interested in exploring how our range of technologies can help to support the growth in your transport/warehouse business reach out to the team today by calling 01782 662244 or say firstname.lastname@example.org