HaulTech are delighted to announce they have been highly commended for business innovation at the 2020 StokeOnTrentLive, Sentinel and Reach PLC Business Awards.
HaulTech’s tracking and camera platform, TrakMan, has been acknowledged for its innovation. The single platform, offering the full capability of live video footage, vehicle tracking, full telematics, live on-screen Tachograph and Remote Tacho Download (RDL), offers an industry-leading solution unlike anything else in the marketplace.
HaulTech’s customer feedback revealed opportunities existed to support fleet operators through:
- Visibility of live and historic vehicle activity
- Access to real-time key performance data that help van and truck operators to control, monitor, manage and reduce vehicle running costs
- Reducing road risk for the vehicle, driver and other vulnerable road users
- Lowering the environmental impact for haulage and service business
- Allowing fleets to proactively take measures to eliminate incidents on the road
- Offering minimal start-up costs
Following this, the innovative integrated tracking and vehicle camera platform was developed.
Receiving the honour has been delayed with the awards evening set to take place on March 26th. However, HaulTech are equally as proud to receive the award now!
Director Craig Lamont stated that “We’re so proud to win this business innovation award for TrakMan, our live vehicle tracking, camera and telematics platform.”
“Our innovation team worked incredibly hard to provide the tools for LGV and HGV operators to drive their business forward.”
HaulTech also wish to offer their congratulations to all the winners at the 2020 StokeOnTrentLive Awards.