Here at HaulTech days are filled with conversations and visits to bulk hauliers where the team take the time to understand these businesses. From here, a collaborative effort between HaulTech and the bulk haulier identifies alternative (often better) ways for these transport/haulage operators to work so they can drive their businesses forwards.
What is evident from these conversations, shifting paperwork including collection notes, delivery notes, PODs and invoices fills up a haulier’s day just as much as the work they are completing. This applied to a wide array of sectors from muckaway through to shifting aggregates, animal feed, powders, and liquids. Fortunately, that’s not the case anymore!
The Transport Management Software System from HaulTech lets a bulk haulier:
- Record a job, including its pricing
- Decide which driver, vehicle, trailer or subcontractor is doing the work
- Record what product and weight is to be moved
- Print off all collection/delivery paperwork at the touch of a button – or – send the job instructions straight to the driver
- Print and/or email invoices (with supporting paperwork attached)
- Create powerful reporting that gives you insight into your performance within seconds
Is your bulk haulage/bulk transport company still run using a paper job diary process? Do you find yourself repeatedly writing the same information on your transport diary as on your collection notes, delivery notes and waste transfer notes? Does paper and administration control and restrict the time you and your team have to focus on your business? Is your back-office flooded with excessive amounts of uncontrollable paper?
If so, HaulTech’s easily affordable and cost effective range of bulk haulage software solutions will allow you to:
- Reduce duplication (and possible admin errors)
- Speed up and standardises your processes
- Replaces knowledge that’s in someone’s head
- Increase control – saving you time and money