Here at HaulTech our days are filled with conversations and visits to bulk hauliers where our teams take the time to understand these businesses. From here we work to identify alternative (better) ways for these transport/haulage operators to work so they can drive their businesses forwards.
What’s evident from the work we do with hauliers in this field is they spend their days doing a wide array of work from muckaway through to shifting aggregates, animal feed, powders and liquids. Pre-Haultech shifting paper (collection notes, delivery notes, PODs, invoices) used to come a very close 2nd! Fortunately that’s not the case any more.
Here at HaulTech we have a solution that lets a bulk haulier:
- record a job, including its pricing
- decide which driver, vehicle, trailer or subcontractor is doing the work
- record what product and weight is to be moved
- print off all collection/delivery paperwork at the touch of a button – or – send the job instructions straight to the driver
- print and/or email invoices (with supporting paperwork attached)
- create powerful reporting that gives you insight into your performance within seconds
Is your bulk haulage/bulk transport company still run using a paper job diary process? Do you find yourself repeatedly writing the same information on your transport diary as on your collection notes, delivery notes and waste transfer notes? Does paper and administration control and restrict the time you and your team have to focus on your business?
If so, our easily affordable and cost effective range of bulk haulage software solutions will allow you to:
- Reduce duplication (and possible admin errors)
- Speed up and standardises your processes
- Replaces knowledge that’s in someone’s head
- Increase control – saving you time and money