With the HaulTech Warehouse Management System picking and despatching goods from your warehouse to transport couldn’t be easier.
- A notification to move stock is received and added to your Warehouse system in any of the following ways:-
- by your sales, customer service and/or warehouse team
- by your customer via a simple to use online portal
- by EDI or API connectivity
- A pick instruction (paper-based or electronic) is then created and you assign it to your warehouse operative
Your warehouse operator then follows instructions that include:-
- Details of the customer
- Brief description of stock line
- Location of the stock line
- Details of the container/receipt number created when goods were originally received into the warehouse
- Amount/quantities required
- A signature from the operator who undertook the work
The goods are then ready for delivery. It couldn’t be simpler!