An exciting opportunity to join our Industry leading team!
As a leading software and hardware solutions provider to the UK Road Transport, Distribution, Logistics and Warehouse Industries HaulTech are on the lookout for a Marketing Executive to join our ever expanding team.
Full or Part time opportunities available
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will play a fundamental role in the creation of the company’s online and offline marketing campaigns.
Here at HaulTech you’ll be involved with all content creation from start to finish. You’ll need to have a keen eye for detail, be results driven and bring a positive and proactive approach that will help you and the wider team to succeed. We’re firm believers in continuous improvement too so you’ll be able to provide evaluation and performance reporting across all the great work you’ve been doing.
If you’re a self-starter and are looking to stretch your wings building a successful long-term marketing career with an Industry leader you’ve found the right place!
- Creation of regular content that will be used across email, social and web platforms
- Visual design including website banners, social media, email imagery and presentation creation – all consistent with our established brand identity
- Support the company at Industry events
- Manage events and creating associated campaigns
- Copywrite web pages, blog, email, social and print
- Support Web Manager as required to deliver improvements to our digital estate, including building and editing web pages using a CMS
- Conduct regular website analytics reporting that identify ways to improve the company’s SEO
- Proactively seek opportunities that improve website user engagement and experience
- Adherence to brand guidelines
- Advise business to ensure brand consistency and clarity
- Support development of new systems and processes
- Conduct market research to inform campaign strategies
- Compile marketing lists using CMS and other databases
- Previous marketing experience
- A dynamic and creative individual who is looking to establish and grow their career
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A go-getter and team player
- Proactive and innovative with a professional attitude and approach
- A target achiever and passionate for creating and delivering excellence
- Competitive salary
- Based from our Newcastle under Lyme offices in Staffordshire
- Full or part time roles available
Have you got the hunger, skills and passion to join us?
If you’re ready to springboard your career with a well established Industry leading technology provider in the first instance please send your CV for the attention of the Sales & Marketing Director to firstname.lastname@example.org