HaulTech are looking for a front-end developer to join their innovation team.
HaulTech are looking to recruit a full-time front-end developer to join their Innovation team, who are at the forefront of building our next generation solutions and adding stability to our existing portfolio. This role is ideal for an ambitious and enthusiastic candidate who wants to progress their career as our business grows whilst helping to innovate, enhance, design, and build new products with the latest technology. We work collaboratively and require incredible attention to detail. We are not scared to try new things… if it does not exist, build it! If you want to join a relaxed and friendly company, then we want to see your CV (don’t forget to send a portfolio too).
Technical skills required:
- Developing front-end applications (primarily Node.Js with Angular or Electron Framework)
- Strong knowledge of developing and integrating with WebAPI and RESTful web services
- Familiar with native mobile app and progressive web application frameworks
Desirable and advantageous skills:
- Familiar with Bootstrap and Angular Material
- Familiar with OID, OAuth, and HMAC authentication
- Working knowledge of deployment to serverless environments
- Knowledge of build and package processes for the major mobile platforms
- Writing unit and integration test
- Competent using Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
- Working knowledge of Git version control
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the transport and logistics industry
- Excellent communication and comfortable asking for help
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Efficient and calm under pressure
- Multi-task without compromising quality
- Approachable and capable of working solo or part of a team
- Able to mentor peers
The role will be based at our Newcastle-Under-Lyme office with 80% remote working. HaulTech are a dynamic business with a relaxed and casual work environment. The successful candidate will have access to the best-in-class online training materials.
If you are ready to further your career as a front-end developer and want to be on the cutting-edge of innovative technology then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.